Car DVR Specification:
1. 2.4inch TF display 16:9
2. Full HD 1080P Night Vision
3. Video Format: MOV
4. Recording Mode: Loop Recording and Motion Detection
5. Support TF Card: Up to 64G,flash storage:2G
6. Sound Recording: Can be selected to close or open
7. Input: AV input
8. Sony HD 322 Sensor and level gauge processor
9. No battery no explosion, time permanent memory
Car DVR Functions:
1. G-sensor: built in, emergency lock collision.
2. Motion detection and loop recording: Seamless cover
3. WDR: Night king suppression section glare to enhance the brightness of the dark.
4. Real-Time WiFi: Moblie wifi connection control search record easil at any time.
5. Dual lens: Hidden Camera HD1080P, Rear view backup camera 720P.
6. Full HD 1080P Night Vision: Ultra low-light or dark enhanced super clear night vision recording.
7. 170° super wide angle.
8. 24-hour parking monitoring.
9. Support AV video output; DVD navigation links large-screen playback.
10. Dual storage: micro SD card, mobile phone App download; supports all Android and iOS system.
11. The original car structure hidden installation.
12. Support OBD installation.
Optional items: Extra one key button to take pictures, OBD Cables,64G TF card, Pls contact us to buy it with extra payment.
Car DVR Derection for Using:
1. APP Download: After installed machines and lines, pls use smartphones to scan the QR code on the manual to download the APP installation.
2. WiFI Connection: Find the WiFi name: LSA or Car DVR, password:12345678(wifi account can modify) after the success of the link, open the APP to set operation, can be browsed at phone and records at the same time.
3. Key buttons:
Insert the TF card first, press the switch button for 5seconds to turn on or off the item.
Press OK key to stop the video after booting, then press OK key, it will flash red in the display to record.
Press M key to lock display when recording, long press M key to switch the playback video interface, it can be palyback or delect.
Pause to press M key to enter setting interface: Resolution, Loop recording, Exposure compensation, Motion detection, G-Sensor, WiFi, Data Label, Date/time, Language, etc.