smog attack on the air environment has revived people's desire for
clean air. In order to better improve air pollution, many families start
with indoors and choose an air purifier to open up a "clean land" for
the family and maintain a healthy breathing environment for the family.
purchasing an air purifier, it is not only to look at the brand, but
also to look at the function of the air purifier. To fully understand
the quality of the air purifier, you must first understand the following
aspects of the air purifier. Then evaluate again.
Quality: Any product quality is the core. The qualified air purifier
product is issued with a certification report or a certificate issued
to the product owner (subject to the inspector). Quality certification
reports are required when the product is on the market. However, to
ensure that the gas purifier continues to operate stably, it is not
enough to have a gas purifier product quality certification report
(certificate) and normal work at the time of purchase. In order to
maintain the continuous stability of the operation of the gas purifier,
in addition to the reasonable design, materials, components and
especially the motor are the key elements.
2. the effect: the purification effect of the air purifier, representative of the main detection indicators, the detection scope of the international authoritative testing institutions is mainly "dust, pollen, second-hand smoke"; the detection scope of the environmental protection authority testing agency is mainly " Dust, benzene, formaldehyde, TVOC". If the products are tested, the high purification rate of these indicators indicates that the product has a good purification effect.
Ozone: Ozone is an air pollution indicator in the Indoor Air Quality
Standard. When ozone in the indoor air exceeds 0.16 mg per cubic meter,
it will cause damage to the human respiratory tract. Therefore, the use
of ozone to purify the air can only be in an environment where no one
4. filter: filter function has three main aspects: one is filtration (dust, particles); the second is adsorption (bacteria, odor); the third is decomposition (organic molecules). The design, manufacturing process, materials and formulation of the filter screen, and the size of the ventilation area determine the purification efficiency. The main factor in the service life of the filter is not the filter itself, but the environment in which it is used. For the Chinese environment, the filter has a service life of about one year.
5. noise: air purifier wind speed design is generally divided into 3 - 5 files. Low-grade noise is generally around 30 decibels, and high-end is generally no more than 60 decibels. It feels very small when running in low gear, and it feels loud when running at high speed, but it should be acceptable.
energy consumption: energy consumption is power consumption. The
advanced circuit design adds energy-saving motor. When the air volume
is about 300 cubic meters per hour, its electric power should not
exceed 30-35 watts.
7. Area (applicable area of air purifier), the applicable area factors of air purifier are: electric power, filter purification effect, filter ventilation area, inlet and outlet air circulation direction, circulation wind ring size and hourly circulation The number of winds, etc. The authoritative testing organization verifies the applicable area of the machine to be tested by achieving the specified cleaning effect at the specified inspection time.
8. Price: As far as the manufacturer is concerned, the sales price of the air purifier should mainly consist of: research and development, design costs, material costs, manufacturing expenses, financial expenses, sales expenses, and appropriate profits. As far as consumers are concerned, in the case of excellent product quality and purification effects, the sales price of the air purifier should be determined by the applicable area certified by the authoritative inspection department; the larger the applicable area, the higher the sales price.
9. lifetime: internal circulation air purifier is a category of household appliances. As long as the product is qualified by the regular inspection department when it leaves the factory, it will not be problematic if it is used for more than ten years (excluding wearing parts and regular replacement parts).